Hellmann’s Announces Transition to 100% Cage-Free Eggs
In an effort to produce the best tasting foods possible, Hellmann’s is committing to use 100% cage-free eggs in all their products by 2020.
This great announcement is very welcoming to those families who embrace more natural foods. It’s great to know that better alternatives are available at your local supermarket, and you don’t have to hunt them down in smaller stores that are too far away.
To celebrate this great transition, the brand teamed up with Chef Tim Love to offer food lovers a behind the scenes look from the Annual Food & Wine Classic, which took place in Aspen this past June.
Check out the video below to see Chef Love and his friends, Marcus Samuelson, Maria Batali & Jonathan Waxman at the Classic!
Do your own cooking magic by creating the featured Turkey, Avocado BLT for yourself by using this yummy recipe!:
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 ciabatta or soft roll, split and toasted
- 2 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 3 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
- 2 slices tomato
- 3 slices avocado (optional)
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- Evenly spread Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on roll, then layer with remaining ingredients.
PLUS, don’t forget to visit Hellmann’s Facebook page to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes, including a Grand Prize trip to next year’s FOOD & WINE Classic!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, but I am eligible to win a gift prize if selected. However, all opinions written are 100% my own.Pin It